Personal information collected through website and how it is used
User-supplied information: If you fill out the "contact" form on this website, we will ask you to provide some personal information (such as e-mail address, name, phone number and state). We only require that you provide an e-mail address on the contact form. Further, if chat is available through this site, you may be asked to provide information if you participate in an online chat. Please do not submit any confidential, proprietary or sensitive personally identifiable information (e.g. social security number; date of birth; driver's license number; or credit card, bank account or other financial information) (collectively, "sensitive information"). If you submit any sensitive information, you do so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you or responsible for consequences of your submission.
Web server logs: When you visit our website, we may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs, which are records of the activities on our sites. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include:
- Your unique internet protocol address;
- Name of your unique Internet service provider;
- Town/city, county/state and country from which you access our website;
- Kind of browser or computer you use;
- Number of links you click within the site;
- Date and time of your visit;
- Web page from which you arrived to our site;
- Pages you viewed on the site; and
- Certain searches/queries that you conducted via our website(s).
The information we collect in web server logs helps us administer the site, analyze its usage, protect the website and its content from inappropriate use and improve the user's experience.
If you wish to disable cookies from this site, you can do so using your browser. You should understand that some features of many sites may not function properly if you don't accept cookies.
How your personal information is protected
We take certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
Who has access to your information
We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other user data to others except as follows:
- To agents, website vendors and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us;
- If we are unable to assist with your matter, but know an unaffiliated attorney or firm that may be able to help you, we may refer you and share information you provided us with that party; and
- As required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another firm or if we are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings), or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
How can I correct, amend or delete my personal information and/or opt out of future communications?
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. Contact us via the phone number, contact form or mailing address on our website at any time to:
- See what data we have about you, if any;
- Change/correct any data we have about you;
- Ask us to delete any data we have about you; and/or
- Opt out of future communications from us.